Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hiroshima


On monday we had a public holiday, the day for swimming? Japan has lots of public holidays, there is one for respecting the elderly and some others I forget. Everyone in Japan works so hard and they didnt have many public holidays to begin with like other countries, so they decided to make some.

So we went to Hiroshima! I have been a few times now and I really enjoy it. So many clothing stores its crazy, all filled with cheap shirts, so many shirts, all colour coded and everything! I also found, at the combini(convenience store) a new drink called "office diet" they like their sports drinks over here and alot have "diet" in the title. Maybe this new drink is targeted towards people who work in offices that are on diets?

1 Comments:

Blogger K said...

What dya buy me?

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home