Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hamada Fireworks


Just got back from the fireworks festival! It's so crazy that we are in suuch country here yet they had bigger fireworks than a new years show in Sydney. Some, the bang was so big you could feel it, like a gust. I had a net behind me, although a bit of the roof from above fell on me. Hehe is everyone imagining like a chunk of tiled roof falling on me? No no, not that much.


Anyway! It was great, met a whole heap of new ALTs, the bunch of us foreigners also being found by a live TV show and their crazy host! Also Ashley my schools new ALT came with me and my host family. She is awesome Koren! The kids at school are gonna love her, honestly!

2 Comments:

Blogger K said...

I know she's awesome. And I know the kids will love her.

The jealously is seeeeething out of me right now.

At least I'm honest eh?

7:46 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

hey tom tom ,it was a great night. really crazy stuff. was soooo sick yesterday though! talk to u soon , keep up the blogging!

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home