Thursday, July 20, 2006

Rainy days

For the past few days it has been raining literally non stop. I have had my second day off school today because it's too dangerous to travel all the way to Gotsu from Hamada. The trains find it hard to run when it's wet, plus there have been some land slides.

Here is a photo of a train in Matsue. The train looks exactly the same as the train I catch every morning!


Speaking of crashes, just the other day I was riding my train home from school thinking, "Man it'd be so crap if this thing tipped over. Mmm there aren't that many pointy things around, I could just roll onto the roof, yeah Id be fine if it did." I dont want to find out.

Here I have also added a photo I took from my bedroom window this morning, can you see the harbour in the distance?

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

So are classes cancelled for you as well since the rain has prevented some trains from running? I wonder, are you going to go to school while supplementary classes are being given? I think that is the strangest thing, classes during summer vaction. At my school only the bad kids had to take classes in the summer.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Thomas Llewellyn said...

Yeah classes were cancelled because the trains weren't running hey. I'm not doing the supplementary classes, I might go, but my home room teacher said I dont have to. If I don't go all friends and students will be like whyyyy, iiiiinaaa etc. hehe

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home