Sunday, August 06, 2006

Now in Osaka


Ok so I'm on my way to the camp in Shizuoka, my half way camp where I get to meet up with all the other australian 10 month exchange students. I caught a bus to Hiroshima then a bullet train to Osaka. Staying here the night with Nozomi who's a friend who was an exchange student at State High 2 years back. Tomorrow I'll reach Shizuoka for my 4 day camp. Had a great night with Noz goin around all the crazy shops and stuff. It's made me really excited about my week here at the end of the month, for a proper stay. Osaka seems great!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey its me!! eheh it was really fun spending time with u. u better come back to osaka,ok? we r gonna hav heaps of fun! yey

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

otm tom tomtotmtomtom
tomtomtom tom tom tmot
tomotm
tomtomtotm
tomtotmotm tom tom tom
tom tomtomt

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home