Tuesday, August 22, 2006

post. 21

Ahh well school has started again which is nice, back to being sleepy though, soo sleepy at school because of the early mornings. It's so great seeing everyone again though, I do love my school hey. The last week of holidays were great, just hanging out with friends going to some family dinners, the usual. I don't know if I mentioned this before but I love my host family so much! My host parents are the best! I am treated like part of the family, my mum gives me a bit of spending money sometimes If I go out, she bought be socks the other day too! My host dad is also an awesome guy. I'm so happy about my host family. ANYWAY I'm off to Osaka tomorrow until sunday.

Jess and Miranda dancing under Mt. Fugi. This was at 4am during Global Village. Paint made the photo weird but I like this photo.

here is a great photo of Koren, Miss you Koren and ok I will try and find some crazy Japanese things in Osaka. This photo is great.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

I miss koreany weany too! enjoy Osaka
talk to u soon !!

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey tom!!
good to hear that your going to osaka, if jess can sneak her parents into the counrty withour jfie knowing then your trip should be a peace of cake! がんばって。have fun at school! i still have anothe 2 weeks of hoildays... im a lil on the bored side now!! have fun! peace. lea anne

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home