Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hiroshima trip no. something


Went back to Hiroshima for the last few days while tests were happening at school. Had a nice time with Louise, a fellow exchange student. Did some shopping, bought a really cool red suitcase, and a shirt that says "think big philosophy" on it. I think this shirt is going in my good pile along with other favourites like a blue shirt I have which says "fabulously" on the front.

My host brothers apartment was TINY, and a mess as you can see in the picture. This kind of lifestyle is so different to Australia it was enough for me to at one point stop and laugh quietly to myself. A great trip though, loving Hiroshima more and more.

2 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Your hair is so long!

10:22 AM  
Blogger K said...

Just saw the funniest picture of you! Go to Donna's blog then click on her link to Flicr.

You should copy it and put it up here.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home